Removing Hard Water Stains Naturally!

$0

Do you have unsightly hard water stains / mineral deposits on your faucets? Did you know you can effectively remove them with just one item you probably already have in your pantry? Here's an easy and effective way to get rid of your hard water stains!
Do you have hard water stains/mineral deposits that look like this?
... or this? If you have vinegar, paper towels, and one hour of time, you can completely remove these stains.
Take a look at these before and afters! The hard water/mineral deposits are completely GONE. For the full tutorial, click HERE.

Want some more jaw-dropping cleaning tips? Here's the most popular one from my blog:

To get your porcelain sink in tip top shape, click on the link below.

23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Erin

• Ray Bassett
    Ray Bassett

Will this work in toilets? I continuously have “ring around the toilet”.

• Delle
      Delle

That's how I clean my toilets. Our water is exceptionally hard, and the lime deposits and rust stains can't even be chiseled off. I use small squares of old towels, which I soak in vinegar water and cover with baking soda, then slap up against the walls of the toilet. then I just walk away and come back whenever I please. The lime and rust deposits turn to a kind of sludge which is easy to remove. They're no problem now. By the way, the rust stains were actually not from the water itself, but from old, rusty innards in the toilet tank, which we replaced with plastic. No more rust, now.

• Cathy
    Cathy

I tried vinager or my black faucet it doesn’t work! Hard water build up

• Kathleen ciak
    Kathleen ciak

I HAVE A BLACK BUG ON MY STOVE THE SIZE OF A PIN HEAD NO ARMS OR LEGS AND THE ONLY COME ON THE STOVE I HAVE USED EVERY SPRAY FOR BUGS BUT

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM

• Marietta
    Marietta

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - IT WORKED JUST LIKE YOU SAID IT WOULD!!!!
    My sink is 9 years old and takes a beating daily. I had reverted to Mr. Clean Magic Erasers because that was the only thing that worked.
    This worked better- less scrubbing-AND AT A TREMENDOUS SAVING.
    THANK YOU.
  • Amm22461498
    Amm22461498

Terrific idea. The vinegar and paper towels idea completely cleaned the hard water buildup from my glass bird bath. It looks new. I didn't have to scrub it at all.