A Water Bowl Stand for the Pooch

$15.00

Check out this ingenious way to seal a DIY wood water bowl stand! Great
diy water bowl stand for the dog, diy, how to, pets animals, woodworking projects
Some 2x2's, a package of galvanized screws, a jumbo six quart stainless bowl, and lots of bad, rushed math were the beginnings of this project.
Hey so, when you're building a little somethin', be sure to plan and plan well my friends. Trust me. I can't even count how many ways I goofed this up. Regardless...I borrowed the idea for this water bowl stand from many sources online.
Here's my first go at one framed out side. Come read how many times I screwed this up over on my blog Flipping the Flip at humboldtartdept.blogspot.com.
Seriously. Find out how many times I screwed this up. I'm so embarrassed.
So what was the secret sealer I used? Plasti Dip in a spray can. Brilliant, I'm telling you. The rubberized coating repels major amounts of splashing and sploohing and spraying about.
A few nail on plastic chair glides at the feet to keep it up out of pooling water, clear caulk in the joints, and bam, perfect for your messiest messiest way messiest slurper! Come read all about this and many more fun stories over on my blog by clicking the link below!

Becky at Flipping the Flip