Sarah M
Sarah M
  • Carthage, MO

English Tea Pot Garden Stake Update....

Several months back I made this Tea Pot Cup and Saucer Garden Stake for my Flower Garden. I had mentioned that I was looking forward to seeing flowers in the flower pots, and would post a picture when I planted flowers in the pots.
repurposed english tea pot garden, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling

• Charlotte

I really love this! and I enjoy creating with tea cups & tea pots! I haven't found out where to purchase the crystal "water" piece??? help!

• Janet Green

You can buy on eBay .look under wedding decorating Crystal drops

• Charlotte

Thanks for that info.!!👍😃❤️

• Sandra K Salisbury

I have purchased these crystals on-line at: hdwholesales You'll be amazed at how inexpensive they are!! They are from China and if that is a problem for you the crystals can be found at thrift stores but you would have to do a lot of looking. I received my order of crystals in about 2 to 3 weeks as they do come from China. My order was 30 Crystal sets (the long drop with 2-3 round ones) for $9.99 and there was no shipping charge.

• Charlotte

Thank you!😃❤️😃

• Sarah M

You can get the plastic tear drops that look like the real thing. Especially if your item will be left outside.