Dresser Turned Baseball Bat Holder!

I was challenged to "Hack" a plain and simple IKEA Rast dresser. I stepped out of the box and turned this simple dresser into a baseball bat holder for my husband's Vintage Baseball team.
dresser turned baseball bat holder, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
The toughest part was figuring out the design and try to use as much of the orginal parts.
We decided to keep it looking like a dresser but adding in all the features needed to hold the bats, have additional storage and keep score!
You can read all the steps involved by coming over to the orginal post to read all the details.
Come over to read the story about Vintge Baseball,
The back of the dresser was turned into a chalk board to keep score. Are you wondering why the score board in on the back? And what about that bell, stop over to read what they use that for.
DeDe @ Designed Decor

1 comment