Out of necessity I put a screen door on my laundry room. Out of ugliness....I dressed it up!

$50

Because my heater is in my unfinished laundry room...I needed the ventilation from the door opening. My two year old grandson wouldn't stay out of the tools and supplies I keep in there....so I decided a screen door was perfect. However, I REALLY didn't want to see all the unfinished crap, so a top chalkboard and some little gingerbread curves is just what the dr. ordered.
Top part of the screen door is a chalkboard...while still keeping the ventilation at the bottom.
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Z

Oh my gosh, that's quite a difference in pricing Tammy. We got ours at L's but HoDe's pricing was similar. We were lucky since we bought ours out of season that they had the size we needed.

• Eileen

great idea, will have to look into that. thanks