Lisa and Joey
Lisa and Joey
  • Valdosta, GA

Built-in Bookcases Featuring Re-Claimed Pine Flooring

We added built-in bookcases to our living room, and used re-claimed pine flooring for the back panels. Stop by the blog and see the whole process! We covered up an ugly wall and added a ton of storage and character to our home, and saved some amazing wood from the landfill.
We built the side panels and shelves with pre-primed lumber, and added the re-claimed pine flooring for the back.
And this is how they look when they're full!
This is what we started with...UG-LEE.
This is what we started with...UG-LEE.
Lisa and Joey

• CathyMarshall

We like this built in a whole lot,but how do we get started? It seems the website is defunct.

• Susan Clarke Rosi

I really like these and am intrigued with your comment about covering an ugly wall. Would Like Cathy Marshall, I too tried to go to access your blog hoping to see all of your pictures of the process, but just received a message about it being private. Hope you will become accessible again soon!