Dee M
Dee M
  • Phoenix, AZ

How to Make a Pool Noodle Starfish Wreath

I love coastal home decor! There's just something incredibly soothing about the colors of the sea, especially during the hot summer months. So when I found these cute starfish in Michael's, I knew I wanted to make a starfish wreath for my door.
how to make a pool noodle starfish wreath, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, wreaths
I love using pool noodles instead of foam wreaths. They're so much cheaper, and all you have to do is cut them to form a circle and then tape the edges with Duck tape.
For this wreath, I made over another wreath that I used for spring, and I kept the same aqua chevron ribbon. All I had to do was use my trusty glue gun to glue the starfish to the wreath.
Then, I just used the same pretty burlap ribbon to hang the wreath from the door hanger. Voila -- a pretty coastal wreath that only took a few minutes to create! You can find additional details and supplies on the blog.
Dee M