Headboard for sports fan.

My brother-in-law is special needs & a big sports fan. He loves all the home teams and has been collecting memorabilia for a long time. Instead of keeping it in a draw, my wife & I decided to show off his best souvenirs. He also never had a headboard so I made him one based on his favorite team, the Washington Capitols
headboard for sports fan, bedroom ideas, home decor, Towels pins tickets flags etc are encased in bar top epoxy I screwed the hockey pucks into the corners of the frame
Towels, pins, tickets, flags, etc. are encased in bar top epoxy. I screwed the hockey pucks into the corners of the frame.
headboard for sports fan, bedroom ideas, home decor, Just used 2x4 s 2x3 s Bought the hockey sticks at the Sports Authority Used enamel paint auto detailing tape
Just used 2x4's & 2x3's. Bought the hockey sticks at the Sports Authority. Used enamel paint & auto detailing tape.
headboard for sports fan, bedroom ideas, home decor, Love the helmet I got on ebay
Love the helmet I got on ebay.
headboard for sports fan, bedroom ideas, home decor, Finished product I would have left off the bumper sticker but the client is always right
Finished product. I would have left off the bumper sticker but the 'client' is always right
headboard for sports fan, bedroom ideas, home decor, Danny happy with the make over
Danny happy with the make over

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next