Paul
Paul
  • Bowie, MD

Headboard for sports fan.

My brother-in-law is special needs & a big sports fan. He loves all the home teams and has been collecting memorabilia for a long time. Instead of keeping it in a draw, my wife & I decided to show off his best souvenirs. He also never had a headboard so I made him one based on his favorite team, the Washington Capitols
Towels, pins, tickets, flags, etc. are encased in bar top epoxy. I screwed the hockey pucks into the corners of the frame.
Just used 2x4's & 2x3's. Bought the hockey sticks at the Sports Authority. Used enamel paint & auto detailing tape.
Love the helmet I got on ebay.
Love the helmet I got on ebay.
Finished product. I would have left off the bumper sticker but the 'client' is always right
Danny happy with the make over
Danny happy with the make over

• Z

It's Cubs and Packers in our house.

• Jill Thurow

Absolutely amazing work, and what a wonderful gift/idea! What a lucky young man to have you and his sister in his life.