Nikki Wills
Nikki Wills
  • Gilbert, AZ

Father's Day Denim Gift Wrapping

$2

Are you ready for Father's Day? If you still need to wrap up those presents for dad, here's an easy, fun tutorial for creative (yet masculine) gift wrap.
father s day denim gift wrapping, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
It all starts with denim print wrapping paper. I found it in the dollar section (short roll) at Michaels! It's great wrapping paper, and a fabulous deal! It was the inspiration for this Father's day craft.
I started by wrapping the box with the denim paper, then I cut out a pocket shaped piece of the denim wrapping paper. I used a white paint pen to draw a dashed line around the perimeter of the paper pocket to create definition and mimic the look of a sewn pocket.
I glued the pocket to the package, and tucked the card inside.
No bow for this manly project--but a bit of leather tied in a knot was the perfect finishing touch! (ooh, wouldn't an old belt or a belt buckle have been perfect? Next year, I guess. ;-)
Nikki Wills