Stockpiling Moms
Stockpiling Moms
  • Independence, KY

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

I love this Dollar Store Bin Makeover. It is perfect for home organization. I have less than $3 invested in each bin!
covering plastic bin with fabric, how to, storage ideas, reupholster
I picked up the plastic bin at the Family Dollar for $2.00, a can of spray adhesive for $3.00 at the craft store and a yard of Remnant fabric from the fabric store for a $1. At the end of the day I had $3.50 invested in each bin. I am in love with how this dollar store bin makeover turned out!
I LOVE using these over the “plain” plastic bins. It is an affordable solution to expensive Wicker or Fabric Bins. By using fabric it is so easy to customize them to suit your decor too!
Come visit the blog for more details on how we created this and more DIY ideas and organization tips!
Stockpiling Moms

• Lindsay Blair Cooper

How much fabric?

• Gary

She does say “a yard of fabric” - Odds are your going to grab this from Dollar store - The Dollar tree near me charges 1.00 even its great! But anyway, I digress, use a yard of fabric