When a mattress spring does a lot more than let you sleep in.

$10

The day I brought home this rusty mattress spring, I questioned my sanity for about 3 seconds. Once this bulletin board idea came to me, I couldn't mount it on the wall fast enough! It helped to organize my chaotic paperwork filled life to a rusty springy T.
At the time, this project (done back in 2010) and concept was new. Have you tried one yet? You'll love it!

If you have a small blank wall, you have room for a floor to ceiling mattress spring bulletin board.
Putting the puzzle together with random junk pieces. Hmmm.. how will I do this?
First off, the rusty works got a good brushing with a BBQ brush to knock off the loose rust. Then a clear spray to protect YOU from needing a tetanus shot. (tip: use satin spray because old stuff is never shiny)
This cute little outdoor plant older grabbed from a friend's dump pile received a bulletin board centre and stain to pretty it up. And the rest is history.
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna