Pallet Iced Tea Station

$5

It all started with a regular old shipping pallet. I took it out of a burn pile at the local granite shop. Apparently they burn all their pallets - I guess they've never been on the internet. lol
If you're looking for a fun pallet project, look no further. This Ice Tea Station is quick and easy to put make and looks really cool too!
pallet iced tea station, how to, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
After cutting all the pieces up (find dimensions here: http://scrappygeek.com/diy-weekend-bigelow-iced-tea/ ) I glued and fastened all the wood together into a neat storage container for cups and a few tea bag boxes.
Assemble the box using brads (or screws or nails) and wood glue.
Step back and admire the sweetness of this iced tea box before putting the finishing touches on it...
Finish the box by adding stenciling, hooks and a way to hang it.
We used "robe hooks" from the hardware store to hang the cups. To hang the ice tea station, we drilled two holes in the back and fed twine through to be used as the hanger.
Here it is! Want to make your own? See the complete process, including measurements, on my blog (link below)!
Andrew @ ScrappyGeek.com