Pin Your Prayers Pallet Wood Sign

When searching for an easy craft night project, I ran across a cute project on Pinterest using chicken wire and an old frame with the caption, "Pin Your Prayers" on it. Well, I didn't have any chicken wire or frame, and my budget was pretty small, so that inspired me to pull out my pallet wood and try something different. I'm so happy with the result!
pin your prayers pallet wood sign, crafts, how to, pallet, repurposing upcycling
First I cut and sanded a couple of pallet wood boards.
I then stained the boards with wood stain. I used two colors on each board, using one stain color as the main color, then another to add highlights.
Using a paint pen, I wrote the phrases on the boards.
I evenly spaced out the clothespins and adhered them to the boards with a hot glue gun.
I added a piece of twine to the boards, placing it across the board between the clothespins and secured it to the back using the staple gun. I added another piece of twine to the back to use as a hanger.
For the prayer cards I trimmed some paint chips I had on hand into squares.
This simple Pin Your Prayers Pallet Wood Sign really is an easy project and would be a great homemade gift for someone in your life. You can easily modify this gift to make it unique. Just use your imagination! For some ideas to change up this project, be sure to visit Sparkles of Sunshine.

Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine