Diann
Diann
  • Rockwood, MI

Found missing pieces.

Sometimes I just see something for my home and it makes me smile. And that was these vintage dishes. I found a lot of the set a couple of years ago but, there were no dinner plates. I just found the missing dinner plates and am so thrilled. I love how they just add a sunshiny feel and big smile when I use them. I love when this kind of thing comes together out of the blue. Using them now in the dead of
found missing pieces, home decor
found missing pieces, home decor
found missing pieces, home decor
found missing pieces, home decor
Diann

• Denise M

Years ago I gave away a beautiful set of dishes that I had stored to a person who had no dishes at all. My mother gave them to me and she's been gone a good many years now. I don't regret giving them away, but sometimes I wish I could find some and start another set. They were green and yellow flowers made by Franciscan wear. I loved the cups that had a pedestal and a small saucer. Love the color and size of your plates.

• DeniseMarie

Awesome!! You deserve this thrill!