DIY Kitchen Backsplash

My old outdated kitchen.
I really wanted a unique, copper backsplash but that wasn't in the budget. I decided to create my own using foam board, foam paper, heavy duty aluminum foil, modge podge, hammered copper spray paint, pewter glaze and semi-gloss polyurethane.
Cut foam board to size, duct tape joints, glue shapes cut out of foam paper to board, crinkle aluminum foil and smooth out (about a foot longer than board), spread modge podge over everything a section at a time and stick aluminum foil down pressing around shapes, rolling pin over surface to smooth, paint, spread glaze on wipe of till desired effect, polyurethane, use double sided mounting tape to stick to wall.
Painted cabinets, new hardware and backsplash
I love the artistic, uniqueness of my new kitchen!

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Memorial Day Crafts

• Regina White Lovvorn
    Regina White Lovvorn

This is wonderful. Great job. Can you share the brand and color of your cabinet paint.

• Beth Perret
    Beth Perret

Benjamin Moore Chelsea gray

• Sandra
      Sandra

How do you clean the back splash? It’s really beautiful, but I am assuming it can be wiped down with a damp cloth?