Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
storing sheets in pillowcases, cleaning tips, organizing, Just slip folded flat fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find
Just slip folded flat, fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find.
Made From Pinterest

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 17 comments
Next