Made From Pinterest
Made From Pinterest
  • El Dorado Hills, CA

Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

$0

Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Just slip folded flat, fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find.
Made From Pinterest

• Helene Savicki

I have been storing my linens this way for nearly ten years...just remember to keep rotating the selection because they get a little musty otherwise!

• Laura Nolan

I think every little thing helps! We didn't become Slobs over night lol I mean unorganized lol so as the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day and although we may never be Martha although I dream about it,nothing worth having or lasting comes easy!!! So let's do it if we can find all the matching sheets if not let's buy new ones and start over!! 😉😜😍😍👍🏼👍🏼