Coffee-Dyed Book Page Flowers

These vintage-appearing flowers are so easy to make using old book pages, a coffee solution and some cutting and pasting.
coffee dyed book page flowers, crafts, repurposing upcycling
Mary Beth

• Barb

I would like to wallpaper in old looking aged newspaper in bathroom,I seen long time ago a way using coffee to age them but don't remember how it was done or how long to leave them in the coffee,do you know how it is done and how I would hang on the wall,was told to hang them wet???Please help if ya can,a big thank you,Barb
    • Mary Beth

Hi, Barb. I don't know how to do what you're talking about but I have seen pictures of this online and in magazines. Maybe do a search of Hometalk for something similar or the Web in general. I hope you find what you're looking for and good luck with your project.

• Mary Beth

@Jyn M They did have a definite coffee aroma for about a week but that has dissipated and now they have just a tinge of the lingering scent.

• Loretta

I first saw this without reading and thought.. Perfect... Wooden spool curtain finials.. Then I read.. very cute.. I'm still going to make for my sewing room lol