make-over livingroom

make-over livingroom from dark to light,from old fashion to modern look
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, before we did not use the space on a right way All was packed round the fireplace the stuff on the fireplace were impression for the make over
before: we did not use the space on a right way.All was packed round the fireplace.the stuff on the fireplace were impression for the make-over
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, we moved the tv from the right corner We moved the sofa where we first had the diner table
we moved the tv from the right corner.We moved the sofa where we first had the diner-table.
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, instead of 1 sofa and 2 seats we choose for a lounge sofa
instead of 1 sofa and 2 seats,we choose for a lounge-sofa
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, we moved the diner table to the front of the house
we moved the diner-table to the front of the house
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, detail on the decorations The walls are light taupe ceiling lighter taupe in combination with blue details
detail on the decorations The walls are light taupe,ceiling lighter taupe in combination with blue details
make over livingroom, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, also new curtains for my kitchen I get a happy feeling of that bright color
also new curtains for my kitchen,I get a happy feeling of that bright color

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

Next