Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Bay Window Treatments

These photos are a bay window treatment I did for a client. We saved a ton of money with a unique drapery hardware idea.
The windows area is small, and we didn't want to lose too much light or view. So, I had panels made for the outside windows.
I added some metal artwork in the middle to balance out the two drapery panels.
My unique drapery hardware idea was to use wood finials, drapery rings, and drapery hooks to hang these panels. The finials came in a two-pack for $7! For more detailed instruction just click on the link I provided. Thanks!
Jennifer Decorates

• Kim McGilvray-Overton

like this idea very much! The house I live in has bay windows but there is no space between the window and the ceiling area of the bay.... have any suggestions??

• Yvette

I have these type of finials on a set a large sliding glass doors. Any suggestions? They measure 108" from the finials to the floor and there are 4 doors only 2 outside doors have the finials. Thank you