Made From Pinterest
Made From Pinterest
  • El Dorado Hills, CA

Cleaning your refrigerator water dispenser tray.

Have any icky hard water stains in your refrigerator's water dispenser tray? Try the vinegar trick! It will have your tray looking like new in 5 minutes.
Icky water stains on your refrigerator water tray! Well, tell them goodbye because this simple tip will solve that in minutes!
Here is the before picture so you can see how bad it was. I soaked it in vinegar for 3 minutes.
Then scrub with a little dish soap and brush.
Done! Now it looks like new!
Done! Now it looks like new!
Made From Pinterest

• Deb24853619

💜✌🏻🎼 The ice and water catcher is black and it is not removable. It's turned white how do I get that off? Thanks
    • Everd

The white is minerals in the water. Either put a cloth soaked in white vinegar on the tray to soften the minerals and then scrub them away or use Barkeeper's spray. Let it soak a while before wiping it off.