Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Faux Granite Painted Countertops

$78

I've been hiding the imperfections on my countertops for years, but no more! I used countertop paint and transformed my dark ugly countertops into gorgeous light ones using paint...come see!
faux granite painted countertops, countertops, painting, After
After...
faux granite painted countertops, countertops, painting, Hideous place where the two pieces of countertop met
Hideous place where the two pieces of countertop met.
faux granite painted countertops, countertops, painting, Where the hideous crack use to be
Where the hideous crack use to be.
faux granite painted countertops, countertops, painting, Before cabinet and countertop paint
Before cabinet and countertop paint.
Mom4Real

• Mom4Real

Thank you so much!!!

• Alice Shockley

I used Giani on my countertops two years ago. I am careful with them, making sure to keep them dry and using cork trivets. I once let water set on it under a trivet and was horrified that the paint had "bubbled". But I gently blotted the water up, let it air dry for 24 hours, and you can't even tell where it happened. The very front edge in front of my sink is starting to wear off, from belly rubbing while doing dishes and right next to the stove is kind of dull now...but I can't tell if that is from the heat or just constant washing. We had hideous faux yellow marble laminate. We never intended this to be long-term and will be doing new countertops before we list the house for sale next year, but all in all, we're very pleased.