Kitchen Backsplash Ideas

I am preparing to do a backsplash on my kitchen, and these are some pictures I found of backsplashes that I love to inspire me. Maybe they will inspire you as well! Click the link to see more pictures, and links back to the original sources.
Stack smooth stones
Stack smooth stones
Tile the whole wall
Tile the whole wall
Subway tiles with a twist
Subway tiles with a twist
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place

• June Mcnamara

A client of mine did the stacked stone, she had a variety of sizes for interest. She had problems keeping clean. Finally we tried spraying on Greece buster and let it de solve and run down the rocks to paper towels on the countertop. She still does not like the cleaning process.

• Terra Gazelle

I am doing glass mosaics...bring some bling to the kitchen and easy to clean with a little windex. That stacked stone looks like it would be a pain to clean ..my fireplace is stacked stone and I take a brush to it, but I do not have to try to get grease and grime from between the stones.