Playroom Makeover {Before & After}

When we moved into our last home, we knew right away that this games room would be the future home of our playroom. With the room looking so dark when we purchased it, we knew that we would need A LOT of paint to brighten the space up. I can't even remember exactly how much paint went into it, but the end result was amazing! Total transformation! Come on over to check out the entire transformation as well as a source list!
What the room originally looked like when we bought the house (with the previous owners furnishings)
When we sold the pool table, we realized that the previous owners had floored AROUND the table. We didn't want to remove the entire floor, so we got creative and installed rubber mats into the space.
This is the final result! We painted all the doors, windows and trim as well as the walls. We hand painted the sun beams as well.
We also installed a baby gate to secure the area.
Before and After

Everything Red For Canada Day
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Christine {Amidst the Chaos}

• Susan
    Susan

gosh - night to day difference....Looks great!

• Kristen
    Kristen

I love how well all the colors went together! Impressed and I think I will use a similar design in our basement. Thanks for sharing:)