Playroom Makeover {Before & After}

When we moved into our last home, we knew right away that this games room would be the future home of our playroom. With the room looking so dark when we purchased it, we knew that we would need A LOT of paint to brighten the space up. I can't even remember exactly how much paint went into it, but the end result was amazing! Total transformation! Come on over to check out the entire transformation as well as a source list!
What the room originally looked like when we bought the house (with the previous owners furnishings)
When we sold the pool table, we realized that the previous owners had floored AROUND the table. We didn't want to remove the entire floor, so we got creative and installed rubber mats into the space.
This is the final result! We painted all the doors, windows and trim as well as the walls. We hand painted the sun beams as well.
We also installed a baby gate to secure the area.
Before and After

Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Christine {Amidst the Chaos}

• Susan
    Susan

gosh - night to day difference....Looks great!

• Kristen
    Kristen

I love how well all the colors went together! Impressed and I think I will use a similar design in our basement. Thanks for sharing:)