Kate F
Kate F
  • New Britain, CT

Stenciled/painted furniture

Purchased in Savers for $14. - Stenciled in Indian inlay technique - time consuming and tedius - but like the result. Needs touch-ups.
stenciled painted furniture, painted furniture

• Diana Deiley

Love the black background. The piece is beautiful! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

• Victoria

Awesome, I love it! I have one comment for y'all though. I don't know if it's where I live, but no matter how hard I look, I can NEVER find these bargain pieces of furniture. I've tried the thrift stores (where I rarely find anything), craigslist, habitat restore etc; and the prices are always a lot higher. Perhaps I should move to another area!

• Victoria

Kate, yes, Asheville has been a "desirable" area for at least the last 10yrs. It has been listed as in the top 10 places to retire more than once and for various other things. I think with it being an artisan community it makes a big difference in what you can find. Slim pickin's for those of us who work full time and have less time to hunt down the bargain. Once I have cleared out my garage, I will not be deterred!