Rustic valentines you won't want to take down... or give away. Oops...

$0.00
Being a junker type, rustic textures work best in my home. So rather than put up something for Valentine's Day that would be non suitable and temporary, I decided to create my own take on the kind of valentines that would suit my year around decor.
So, will I take them down Feb 14th? No way! And I don't believe I'll be giving any away either. Oops. :) Happy Valentine's Day to me...
rustic valentines you won t want to take down or give away oops, crafts, valentines day ideas, Glue the materials onto cardboard hearts and watch them come to life See where they all were placed at the blog link
Glue the materials onto cardboard hearts and watch them come to life! See where they all were placed at the blog link.
rustic valentines you won t want to take down or give away oops, crafts, valentines day ideas, Hearts were cut free hand out of corrugated cardboard I was after every one being different That worked
Hearts were cut free hand out of corrugated cardboard. I was after every one being different. That worked...
rustic valentines you won t want to take down or give away oops, crafts, valentines day ideas, Collect things that chime in with your year around decor Anything goes
Collect things that chime in with your year around decor. Anything goes.
rustic valentines you won t want to take down or give away oops, crafts, valentines day ideas, How sweet is this little sign of love
How sweet is this little sign of love?
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 14 comments
Next