Dream Boy's Bedroom & Playroom

Is there a room that sold you on your house?
There was for us.
The instant we saw the combo playroom/bedroom, we knew we would buy this house. It is the perfect place for a little boy to grow up.
It has a secret clubhouse, a North Carolina sports themed mural painted on the wall, a chalkboard, built-in bookcases and storage nooks, plus two huge closets.
The playroom is decorated in a sports motif, while the bedroom sports my son's favorite dinosaurs.
For the full tour, visit my blog, AttaGirlSays.com
This combined playroom and bedroom truly is a little boy's dream.
Little boys dinosaur bedroom. Dinosaur lamp, comforter. Wooden storage craft for stuffed animals
I bought the oversized world map for $5 at a yard sale. The dresser is Ikea Hemnes.
The boy's playroom features a North Carolina sports-themed mural. You'll find Tar Heels and Carolina Panthers players on the wall.
Built in bookshelves flank a built-in chalkboard in this child's playroom.
A closet under the eaves turns into a playroom with cutout windows. It's a great place to store stuffed animals.

Atta Girl Amy

• 3po3

That's super-cool. I wouldn't be able to pass that up, either. I grew up in a house with an awesome little boy's bedroom - a spiral staircase led up to a converted attic room with a little bed cut out of the wall. I used to pretend it was a spaceship. Of course, I had no say in the purchase, but I'm glad I had the room. Also, this is a good lesson that sometimes you don't need to return everything to "neutral" to sell a house.

• Miriam I

What a wonderful room, Amy. Did you do all the decorating? What am I asking--of course you did! :)