Plain Ol' Wooden Knobs!

$18.00

Those generic wooden knobs that come on furniture are just another blank canvas!
This is a fun and easy answer to creating an awesome custom look to your furniture at a fraction of the cost of buying new sets on knobs. You just have to let the wheels start turning and idea's will come!
It's easy enough to try your hand at some free style handpainting or if you're like me polka-dots are easy peasy weasy!
I imagine you can come up with all sorts of idea's maybe even using nail art stickers, and tapes.
This knob was sprayed black then dobbed with the same white paint used on the dresser it will be joining! You simply insert the end of a paint brush into the paint and gently 'dob' where you would like a dot!
add a little more...
here's my next step. Snip the stem off of upholstery tacks. Leave them their metal finish or paint them out in a pop or contrast colour. Then glue onto your knob.
There are several crafty idea's that could be used, buttons, melty beads, jewelry beads...
Add a little more???? How about a touch of Bling! Randomly add a few swarovski gems and those dot's will pop!
the centre of these were spray painted however if you use paint from a small acrylic bottle I'd recommend a clear coat to protect your finish!
Here's another idea.....hot glue gun a relief pattern, or image onto your knob before painting!
I happened to have everything on hand for these projects however the cost noted to customize your wooden knobs should cover the following items
spray paint 1 can
acrylic paint 2 colours
upholstery tacks
gems

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Fab and Pretty