Dog Bone Wall Shelf!

Needing a place to store your dogs, leash, treats and pick up baggies? Why not build a dog bone storeage wall shelf to hold everything in one place.
dog bone wall shelf, how to, organizing, shelving ideas, wall decor, woodworking projects
This is a simple design and a simple build.
Draw out the dog bone pattern and use a jigsaw to cut out the design.
Come over to my blog to get all the cut sizes you need to build your own dog bone storage shelf.
I added a custom made stencil with her name on the shelf.
Added a few hooks and the shelf was ready to be hung up. I am slo giving away some Ryobi power tools on the blog, so click over to enter to win.

DeDe @ Designed Decor

• Con6398236

Good morning, I can not get into your blog and would love to know the measures and make them one to my kids.Thanks in advance.(translated from Spanish):Buenos días, no puedo entrar en tu blog y me encantaría saber las medidas y hacerles uno a mis peques. Gracias de antemano.

• Matos

Can you make this ? The shape bone shelf

• DeDe @ Designed Decor

I do not do custom orders. You may try on Etsy as many shops on thee will do custom orders. Just do a search on the Etsy site for dog bone shelves and you may find something.

• Reezy_26

@Mary F. Jordan is right. I tried the link @DeDe @ Designed Decor posted but the link just doesn't load. Hope I can get the instructions because I really want to make it!!

• VISI

ME parece una idea bonita y practica, me gustaría llevarla a cabo, nunca sabemos donde colocar las cosas de nuestra perrita