Easy DIY Update to Flea Market Finds

Flea market and garage sale season is in full swing (I call it fleatiquing) and I have to make myself stay home so I won't overfill my house. Are you that way? I mean, who can pass up a good deal, especially when it's a matter of pennies?
With a coat of paint, a drab looking find can be made fab in a day. Check out this sweet makeover...
How about that blue?? Add a pop of color to your decor with a coat of spray paint.
This flea market find magazine rack was looking pretty dull since the original faux brass finish had worn off.
My mother gave me this sweet little patio table that is in need of a littel TLC - nothing a bit of paint can't fix.
Even after one coat of paint, they are looking brand new. I think I'm in love with this blue!
Now these once cast-off pieces can take center stage with a new look. Come see the makeovers!

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces