A before and after(well we're making progress) lakehouse kitchen....

+17
A few months back I posted pictures of my new cottage kitchen to ask for help in choosing paint colors. We have recently installed new countertops and I LOVE them!!! Well I am back to show you the progress, I am moving forward with a backsplash next. If you have ideas, please share!!!
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Before installing new countertops and sink
Before installing new countertops and sink.
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, After
After
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, New sink
New sink
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Close up on countertops
Close up on countertops
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Close up of sink
Close up of sink
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Countertop
Countertop
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, After picture of the kitchen with cabinets painted in BM white Lovely
After picture of the kitchen with cabinets painted in BM white. Lovely....
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Walls of cottage are done in Gray Owl so now on to backsplash
Walls of cottage are done in Gray Owl.....so now on to backsplash....
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, After pic
After pic
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Backsplash idea
Backsplash idea?
Backsplash idea?
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, Backsplash idea In gray or solid white
Backsplash idea? In gray or solid white?
q color ideas for cabinets and panelling, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, I think this is my favorite but am afraid it might be too much
I think this is my favorite, but am afraid it might be too much???