"How-to" Use Decorative Rollers

$20

Here is a fabulous tool for creating pattern and design in your decorative finishes! For additional information on working with the rollers, please check out my blog post: http://studiojrenee.com/2014/08/24/pattern-rollers-another-obsession/

Jennifer Ferguson Decorative Pattern Rollers

These decorative pattern rollers are so much fun to work with - you can roll through just about any material and shown in the video.

Simplicity Roller

Here is the finished sample from the Video - I used a tinted Metallic Plaster and troweled a sheer layer over the pattern that was created with the Simplicity roller.

Crocodile and Artsy Leaf rollers

They can be used on many different surfaces as seen in the photo above - creating furniture and cabinetry finishes - Crocodile Pattern roller and Artsy Leaf roller were used.

Side table created by Angie Stewart

The Crocodile roller was used by Angie Stewart of RockStar Glam House to create this side table!

Artsy Leaf Roller

This finish was created using the Artsy Leaf roller and several different textures.

APS Decorative Pattern Roller Collection

You will absolutely love working with these rollers - so many different possibilities - it's endless :) Check out my web site for the complete collection!

• Rollers  (https://shop.artisticpaintingstudio.com/collections/decorative-art-rol)
  • Stamping roller  (https://shop.artisticpaintingstudio.com/collections/decorative-art-rol)

Jennifer Weber Ferguson

• LeeAnn

What was the process to use the artsy leaf roller and have it turn out like the tan/ cream leafy picture on your website? It states that you used multiple textures. Thank you!
  • Marjorie

What the product you used to achieve the pattern? Besides the roller?

• Jennifer Weber Ferguson

Hello Marjorie -

Texture Medium is the product used for many of the different finishes I create with the rollers. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Jenn

• Marjorie

I'm trying to do this project but am having difficulty determining what material you are used to create the design you are rolling out. You mention you go over the pattern with a metallic tinted plaster...what creates the plaster effect on the wall? Is there a product you recommend?