Remodeling mobile home on a budget!!

Needed something quick and on a budget. Did it myself and still in the process! NEED to remodel chairs, crown molding, and outlets. Any extra ideas will help!!

Now it looks like this. Again still needs work. Any suggestions. I'm loving it.
Need new outlet covers, crown molding, and upolster the chairs. Help, should I keep the chairs white?
  • RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com
    RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com Colorado Springs, CO

Great progress so far! Could you do longer curtains (closer to the ceiling and to the floor)? I think an area rug would look nice under the table and you could do a pop of color you like as a slip cover on the chairs.

• Debbie Miller
      Debbie Miller Gastonia, NC

If they are in good condition, I would leave them original. I would brighten and double up on the curtains and maybe add some splashes of a bright color here and there. Maybe Red (for Retro) if you like that color. But....good job so far! Love the Marilyn Posters!

• Debbie Miller
          Debbie Miller Gastonia, NC

@Rosie Miranda Yes, red would be great in the vase. And I agree with RCooper, slip covers would look nice in a matching design. Can't wait to see it when you're finished!