Kitchen Make-Over the Budget Friendly Way

Spray painted plastic cabinet hardware looks like new and much cheaper / we removed the old tiles and painted the walls. The only big "splurge" was on a small trim of mosaic tiles - see the before and after photos, much cleaner looking and more spacious
Main kitchen view from the breakfast bar - on the left is my sliding grocery unit {next to the refrigerator}
Top counter, right, used as a dish "drop" zone - scullery/laundry on the other side
A view towards the ELO & electric stove in the corner
Breakfast bar to the left - chairs are actually in the passage - so, you eat breakfast facing the kitchen - {see how nicely the sliding grocery unit tucks away next to the refrigerator}
A larger view - a small kitchen looks bigger instantly if you break an opening into the passage - tried, tested and love it!
Prep area and a glimpse into the scullery/laundry. We opened up a counter here for easy dumping of dirty dishes and collecting clean dishes.
Linda@With A Blast

• Miriam I

So impressive, Linda. Thank you for the detailed description! It looks beautiful.

• Linda@With A Blast

Thank you @Miriam I ! We only spend around 2500 South-African Rands which if you convert to US dollars would be under $300.00.