Sheer Serendipity
Sheer Serendipity
  • Rockaway Park, NY

D.I.Y. pallet wall

Figure out how many pallets needed for the size of the project and salvage them if you can. Clean and sand them slightly, then cut off the nails keeping the nail heads showing, which looked great! The wall this pallet were adhering to was a concrete wall, so first plywood wood was glued on and anchored to the wall.
Then stagger the planks on the floor to get an idea of how it was going to look once it was
d i y pallet wall, diy, how to, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, woodworking projects
Sheer Serendipity

• Kelly

You did such an amazing job! What a wonderful idea! And, the shabby pillows definitely bring out the colors in the wood. I'm a huge supporter of accenting colors like you did. Very nice!

• Ren561996

Could someone please tell me how & with what do I need to seal pallet wood?