Garage Storage for Garden Tools From Old Pallet

$0.00

My neighbour had a pallet from a delivery of gyprock or plasterboard on their front yard. I asked if they were going to use it and they said no, I could have it if I wanted it. So I dragged it home (literally) and affixed it to the wall to stop it falling over. Then in went the tools. We had previously used hooks but did not have sufficient hooks on the wall for all the tools. This is 2 metres or 6 feet in length and holds all the tools. Not a new idea but one that I was happy to adopt for our storage needs.

Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps

• Jch6747722

How did you attach it to the wall?

• Margie

I want to do this under my carport against the siding of my house but not sure how to do the boards of the pallets....maybe stain and wiping off unevenly?

• Mar26970975

Where do you find these. The ones I saw did not look like this. You did a great job
    • Carole

This one was on my neighbours front yard for throw out as they just had a lot of plasterboard or gyprock delivered. The company doing the delivery did not want to come back and take the pallet away, so I asked them if I could have it. You can use smaller pallets and just put a run of them along the wall if that is all you have access to. Thanks for your comments.

• Cathy Hardy

Where did you get the pallets

• TiNa RuBi

Go to any warehouse or look on Craigslist people beg for u to take these from them ;)