Garage Storage for Garden Tools From Old Pallet

$0.00

My neighbour had a pallet from a delivery of gyprock or plasterboard on their front yard. I asked if they were going to use it and they said no, I could have it if I wanted it. So I dragged it home (literally) and affixed it to the wall to stop it falling over. Then in went the tools. We had previously used hooks but did not have sufficient hooks on the wall for all the tools. This is 2 metres or 6 feet in length and holds all the tools. Not a new idea but one that I was happy to adopt for our storage needs.
garage storage for garden tools from old pallet, garages, pallet, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, tools

• Crystal T

Did you rearrange any of the boards?

• Jch6747722

How did you attach it to the wall?

• Margie

I want to do this under my carport against the siding of my house but not sure how to do the boards of the pallets....maybe stain and wiping off unevenly?

• Mar26970975

Where do you find these. The ones I saw did not look like this. You did a great job

• Carole

This one was on my neighbours front yard for throw out as they just had a lot of plasterboard or gyprock delivered. The company doing the delivery did not want to come back and take the pallet away, so I asked them if I could have it. You can use smaller pallets and just put a run of them along the wall if that is all you have access to. Thanks for your comments.

• Lynn

yes I will put it on Hubbys List lol.

• Rosemary Bashwinger

I love it

wish I could let everybody know about this handy idea. Ty

• Carole

Thank you. It is so simple it is a wonder more people don't see the potential in these pallets for use as is. No need to hurt your hands trying to pull them apart. If you cut them into thirds or whatever size you want, you can fix them to the wall and they also make great shelves for bottles of wine, or power tools or whatever you like. Saves spending on timber to make shelves. You cut use the lower part of a small one on a bathroom wall to take toiletries or toilet rolls if you want a rustic look. Probably best to sand and treat the timber to some varnish or something first.