Tanya Peterson Felsheim
Tanya Peterson Felsheim
  • Grants Pass, OR

My 'picks" as a picker this week

$20

I am a terrible "picker" like on the tv show. I wish I had a better handle on selling things like they do but I tend to just keep the stuff! However the two things I want to share today are picks that I can def USE and love and work in with my current decor!
I LOVEthis candle chandelier! Paid $10 for it and it is awesome! fits perfectly in my scheme! Won't stay here but fits well here for now!
I also love this Large water pot in the white enamel. It is a true old one (not one of the newer replica things. Love the handle on the bottom to help pour and the carry handle etc! Paid $10!
Tanya Peterson Felsheim

• Tami @ Curb Alert!

Oh goodness @Tanya Peterson Felsheim , even better! Don't ever let it go!

• Tanya Peterson Felsheim

haha you actually did it wasn't sure you would or laugh at me...@Jeanette S Hey we have the same princess house light! go figure! Did you win your from hosting a party or get it at yard sale? haha

my picks as a picker this week, home decormy picks as a picker this week, home decormy picks as a picker this week, home decor