Simple $20 Chair Makeover!

My new and improved "Industrial" living room was coming along nicely but I needed something that added a POP of color to the room...and I was on a tight budget.
I was given this awesome chair and ottoman many years ago from a close friend. When I moved in to my new place I lost my outdoor patio space so I brought it inside...but it didn't go with my living room. The chair just didn't pop like I wanted it to.
I came upon these 60lb coffee bags for sale at a local coffee shop - at $5 each I knew I had to have them, but had no idea what I would do with them....then I thought I could use them as chair covers!
I decided on the bag with the green stripe down the middle (the stripe was on both sides) and was large enough to cover the ottoman as well as the seat cushion.
The print you see on the original bag is facing down, that had to be incorporated in to the design!
Now for the POP! I had some great artwork that I purchased in New Orleans from a street artist that had this same blue in them hanging in the living room. Since it's one of my favorite colors, I knew the blue was the perfect color for the chair! It took 3 cans of spray paint to finish the chair and ottoman. I did two coats. $15
The finished product!!! I am so thrilled with this chair and the way it came out. The color blue makes me smile everytime I walk in to the room! Notice how I made sure and matched the green strip for the ottoman and chair cushion.
I battled the sunlight for this photo but you can see above the chair the artwork I mention that I purchased in New Orleans. There is a similar print on the other side of the TV. I love my new room!