A Space All His Own

My hubby decided a few months back that he needed his own space in our home. A place to work, a place for his hobbies, a place for his books and "stuff". Without a room to spare, we were able to create a space that's all his. We take the term (emphasis on the cave part) literally around here!
One side is for work, the other for fun.  Sitting directly opposite his desk, the filing cabinet gives hubby the space he needs to indulge in fly-tying.
One side is for work, the other for fun. Sitting directly opposite his desk, the filing cabinet gives hubby the space he needs to indulge in fly-tying.
Flies are pinned to framed burlap bulletin boards for easy access and display.
An old card catalog is the perfect storage piece for all his fly-tying supplies.
Storywood Designs

• Storywood Designs

Thanks @Miriam I! I have to be honest... I went looking for an old card catalog for him to use in the room and finding this one may be my favorite thrifting find ever. But, it was tough to turn it over to him... I wanted to steal it for myself! That's real love, right??

• HomeSpot HQ

@Storywood Designs you could use wire cutters remove the barbs off the lures to make them safer. I've seen that a couple times before.