Nautical end tables painted with CeCe Caldwell

33K Views
  • decoupaged nautical end tables painted with cece caldwell, decoupage, painted furniture
So here are my end tables I just finished in CeCe Caldwell's Chesapeake Blue I love the way they turned out .
Here is a close look at a drawer , no it's not paper I used tissue I love love using tissue .I always use Modge Podge to adhere the tissue then a few more coats on top I also used CeCe Caldwell's satin finish on top of the Modge Podge .
Here is a before pic of one of the tables I'm not sure if you can see the top of the table was damaged it appears something spilled and ate through the finish but not to worry I can show you how to fix this .
So after the coat of paint I can see the damaged area show through not to worry this a easy fix . I used the CeCe Caldwell's satin finish over the area let dry and paint over that in this case I had to do this process 2x the best part is there's no need to buy any additional stain block your satin finish can work as a stain blocker and a top coat .
Here is a pic of the top of the tables take a good look "no damage anymore "
I hope you like it just some info I used CeCe Caldwell's Chesapeake blue and CeCe Caldwell's Satin finish

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question