Flowers in my gardens....

These pictures are of flowers around in my flower beds.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, This is a recent addition to my Secret Garden
This is a recent addition to my Secret Garden
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Old time Tiger Lily that I moved from a work sight over 20 years ago
Old time Tiger Lily that I moved from a work sight over 20 years ago
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Christmas Rose in full bloom last Spring
Christmas Rose in full bloom last Spring
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I moved these Jack in the pulpits from my grandma s garden after she passed away
I moved these Jack-in-the-pulpits from my grandma's garden after she passed away
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I forget the name of this flower but Ihave several of these growing in the top part of my secret garden
I forget the name of this flower, but Ihave several of these growing in the top part of my secret garden
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Iris my absolute favorite flower and this one looks like velvet
Iris, my absolute favorite flower and this one looks like velvet
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Black Eyed Susan
Black Eyed Susan
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Lilac Daylilly
Lilac Daylilly
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I have forgotten the name of this flower it is nearly indestructable
I have forgotten the name of this flower....it is nearly indestructable.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Wild Goldenrod with a wasp on it Nope I really did not want it in my garden but it showed up when I wasn t paying attention
Wild Goldenrod with a wasp on it. Nope I really did not want it in my garden but it showed up when I wasn't paying attention
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Weigelia
Weigelia
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Geranium
Geranium
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Daylilly before having my current garden destroying dog I had a beautiful daylilly garden
Daylilly....before having my current garden destroying dog, I had a beautiful daylilly garden.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Peach Daylilly
Peach Daylilly
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Daylilly
Daylilly
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Iceland or California Poppy Not sure but I will have more this year
Iceland or California Poppy? Not sure, but I will have more this year
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Milkshake Coneflower
Milkshake Coneflower
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Not sure what this plant is It kind of looks like a Yellow Thistle only the plant has not prickers on it
Not sure what this plant is. It kind of looks like a Yellow Thistle, only the plant has not prickers on it.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, NOT A GOOD PHOTO but this is Sea Holly
NOT A GOOD PHOTO but this is Sea Holly
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I believe that this is an Asiatic Lilly it is so beautiful and perfect that it really looks fake when seen inperson
I believe that this is an Asiatic Lilly...it is so beautiful and perfect that it really looks fake when seen inperson.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Another Lilly that looks so fake if seen in person
Another Lilly that looks so fake if seen in person.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Have no idea what this flower is hope some one can tell me I believe thather in MI it is an annual
Have no idea what this flower is....hope some one can tell me. I believe thather in MI it is an annual.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Anemone Japanese Windflower I think that these got crowded out of the flower bed I haven t seen them in a few years would like to have them again
Anemone - Japanese Windflower. I think that these got crowded out of the flower bed. I haven't seen them in a few years..would like to have them again.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Common Puple Cone flower
Common Puple Cone flower
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Queen Anne s Lace yes I really did plant this weed in my flower bed Very hard to get rid of I just love the delicate look of this flower
Queen Anne's Lace...yes I really did plant this weed in my flower bed. Very hard to get rid of. I just love the delicate look of this flower.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Rose of Sharon with a bee busy gathering pollen
Rose of Sharon with a bee busy gathering pollen
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Sweet pea made the mistake of planting this in my garden too Lovely flowers but very hard to get rid of
Sweet pea...made the mistake of planting this in my garden too. Lovely flowers, but very hard to get rid of.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, False Indigo growing at the edge of my shade garden
False Indigo growing at the edge of my shade garden.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I believe that the gophers planted this here
I believe that the gophers planted this here.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Hummingbird moth playing on the Butterfly bush
Hummingbird moth playing on the Butterfly bush
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Jack laying in the mums nope this is not the garden destroyer
Jack laying in the mums...nope this is not the garden destroyer.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, A very sad looking Primose indeed I think that is is just a bit too wet where I have this planted
A very sad looking Primose indeed...I think that is is just a bit too wet where I have this planted
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, It will be exciting to see where these come up this year I planted a bunch of new bulbs last Fall
It will be exciting to see where these come up this year...I planted a bunch of new bulbs last Fall.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Columbine
Columbine
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Double Columbine
Double Columbine
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Snowball bush planted in my yard
Snowball bush planted in my yard.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, One of many Iris in my flower beds
One of many Iris in my flower beds
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Iris
Iris
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Bleeding Heart I need a better picture of this it is in it s last blooming stages
Bleeding Heart...I need a better picture of this, it is in it's last blooming stages
Iris
Iris
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, A regal beauty
A regal beauty
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, One cannever have too many
One cannever have too many
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, This iris was new to my garden last Spring
This iris was new to my garden last Spring
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, This Iris actually has a tinge of lavender pink that you can t see in this photo
This Iris actually has a tinge of lavender pink that you can't see in this photo
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Gerber daisy
Gerber daisy
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Bee Balm planted in my vegetable garden to attract beneficial bugs
Bee Balm planted in my vegetable garden to attract beneficial bugs
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, I believe that this may be a form of Hummingbird Mint and I sure hope it cmoes back this year The leaves smell lik mint when you rub them
I believe that this may be a form of Hummingbird Mint and I sure hope it cmoes back this year. The leaves smell lik mint when you rub them.
Columbine
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Rubeckia
Rubeckia
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Yarrow
Yarrow
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Violas that the rabbits found irresistible looking forward to them coming back
Violas that the rabbits found irresistible...looking forward to them coming back
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Coneflower forgot the official name of it but it doesn t look like it is suppose to either
Coneflower....forgot the "official" name of it, but it doesn't look like it is suppose to either.
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, This Snapdragon appeared out of nowhere in my vegetable garden last year
This Snapdragon appeared out of nowhere in my vegetable garden last year
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, can anyone tell me what this is I believe that it is a weed of some sort I have never seen this before It too appeared out of nowhere in my vegetable garden
???? can anyone tell me what this is? I believe that it is a weed of some sort. I have never seen this before. It too appeared out of nowhere in my vegetable garden
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Nasturtium Going to beplantingmore of these this year around my Brassica vegetables to keep aphids away
Nasturtium. Going to beplantingmore of these this year around my Brassica vegetables to keep aphids away
flowers in my gardens, flowers, gardening, Monarch gathering nectar off the Butterfly Bush there were actually 3 Monarchs but they would not all get in the picture at once
Monarch gathering nectar off the Butterfly Bush....there were actually 3 Monarchs but they would not all get in the picture at once

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 12 comments
Next