Subway Tile With Glamour Grout Backsplash

We've been brainstorming how to modernize our kitchen while making it brighter, cleaner, and still have some fun personality. I discovered Glamour Grout by Stainmaster and it brought everything we wanted together.
For reference, here's the before shot. It was a very blah space.
We started by taking off the black lip at the back.
We prepped the wall and put up our subway tile. (Please check out my blog post for full details!)
We chose Glamour Grout in sapphire + gold glitter. We mixed it up, added the glitter, and then mixed some more.
I have never been as excited to see something go up as I was for this grout.
I completely fell in love with my backsplash as we were wiping off the excess grout. The bright blue and the gold glitter had me grinning from ear to ear.
We used this section of counter as our test patch, but we love how it turned out so much that we're carrying it through to the rest of the kitchen. Our backsplash has the modern and clean look we wanted, with that pop of color I love and the glitter just sparkles. It gives our kitchen personality.

15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Albion

• Lois Herron

How to hang up curtains

• Laura Keenan

Did you cut out the Sheetrock first and put in backer board. Tiles adhere best to it, plus it keeps walls from getting mold when tiles get wet from splashing, cleaning, etc.

• MEG

It came out great. The granite counter tops are great and now the backsplash is up to date but what about the cabinets. Golden Oak or a Honey Oak is it? Maybe try painting them or restaining them so its not so dated. That would finish the update nicely.

• Bek

I had seen a product similar to this several years ago, and then couldn't find it. THANK YOU for giving me a source!

• GGGoodwitch

So very pretty, love the blue grout!