Albion
Albion
  • Naperville, IL

Subway Tile With Glamour Grout Backsplash

We've been brainstorming how to modernize our kitchen while making it brighter, cleaner, and still have some fun personality. I discovered Glamour Grout by Stainmaster and it brought everything we wanted together.
subway tile with glamour grout backsplash, how to, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, tiling
For reference, here's the before shot. It was a very blah space.
We started by taking off the black lip at the back.
We prepped the wall and put up our subway tile. (Please check out my blog post for full details!)
We chose Glamour Grout in sapphire + gold glitter. We mixed it up, added the glitter, and then mixed some more.
I have never been as excited to see something go up as I was for this grout.
I completely fell in love with my backsplash as we were wiping off the excess grout. The bright blue and the gold glitter had me grinning from ear to ear.
We used this section of counter as our test patch, but we love how it turned out so much that we're carrying it through to the rest of the kitchen. Our backsplash has the modern and clean look we wanted, with that pop of color I love and the glitter just sparkles. It gives our kitchen personality.

Albion

• Lisa Cuddy

Love the blue. Unfortunately you can’t see the glitter in the photos. But for me the blue is excellent. Beautiful job.

• CLN

Brilliant!!