Want to purge? Want to organize? Don't want to spend any money doing it?

I shared a few posts on tips on purging and used my own tips. These are tips and "tools" that I use with "clients" that I help get organized. I decided to deal with a space that I had an "issue" with. I even aired the "ugly" before. This is the reveal and I spent ZERO dollars to get this look. You can get rid of "stuff", add some "bling" and feel so good!
Is it obvious that I am drawn to neutrals? Like the bling on the shelf. Can you see it?
Noodles in the boots? Perfect way to keep their form!
Color coordinated, sorted and purged!
Color coordinated, sorted and purged!
A little bit of "bling" feels good!
A little bit of "bling" feels good!
Wait until you see the before.
Wait until you see the before.
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com

• Marianne Blackstone

What did you do to get your clothing, purses, shoes, etc. down to a manageable number??? That is what is killing me. Why do I hang on to fifty tee shirts that I do NOT wear.....sigh? Any help is appreciated!! I know this is a large problem!

• Emiller
      30 minutes ago

Just think of a person who has no shirts to wear and donate away.☺️

• Z

You're welcome Rebecca.

• Dawn Lam

your post is inspiring, i will get to that next week. We have a family gathering this weekend, or I would start right now. LOL thank you for your ideas