Dollar Store {Chalkboard} Towel Holder

$2.00

Easy to make Towel Holder. I bought the tray and easel at the Dollar Store. I straightened the easel so that I could hang it up rather than sit on a counter. Just add your tray, towel, and a ribbon! You can also paint the tray with chalkboard paint! It just cost $2 plus the ribbon that I found at Michael's for $1.
Dollar Store Towel Holder
Dollar Store Towel Holder
Chalkboard Towel Holder
Chalkboard Towel Holder
Dollar Store Towel Holder
Dollar Store Towel Holder
Sew Licious Home Decor

• Ardale

How do you keep the tray from falling to the floor or sliding down every time someone uses the towel? I much prefer the tray with it's shiny silver look rather then the chalkboard paint. It's looks much fancier to me without the added paint but love that ribbon.

• Shawna Bailey

I like that you can add little messages to people, although maybe the bathroom is an odd space to add a note to someone.

• Namcy

I used mounting putty, (fun-tak), on the back of the tray in strategic places to keep it from slipping.