How to Make a Low Budget Fire-pit by Night-coffee Table by Day!

This was one of the easiest & fastest projects I've ever done, but I think one of my favorites, not to mention it's also easily transported to anywhere I like!
Supplies you'll need, (1) Galvanized bucket,(2) 4-wood feet for the bucket to sit on. (3) 4- washers & nuts (4) one old nut, me! bahaha (5) 3- tiki torch canisters (6) dirt, gravel & glass rocks (7) round piece of wood, LOWE'S carries these in a variety of sizes!
The feet, washers & nuts.
Now simply drill your holes in the bottom & screw your feet on! I also screwed a few extra holes for drainage in case water gets in there.
Here's a picture of the round top you will need. I spray painted mine blue & a coat of poly to help protect.
While the top was drying I got my dirt & tiki canisters & positioned in the dirt.
Next, just fill your top with your glass rock & gravel!
Now just light her up & enjoy!!!
This is my dog, Ellie Mae, she's sorta like my husband, they both give me that look, like, what are you doing now!
Now, when the party's over just put your lid back on & relax!

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen

• Nanci Plante
    Nanci Plante

Simply lovely!!!!!

• Julie Crawford
    Julie Crawford

I made this for my daughter as a house warming. A little larger and didn’t use the gravel just the glass (and sand at base)! I also left my torches a little higher for ease in unscrewing and refilling the torch. Still looks beautiful. Thanks for great idea!

• Julie Crawford
      Julie Crawford

I’ll have to measure when I go back to my daughters. I think you could do without feet but it is a much better height for sitting around with the feet I think. Totally up to you! 😊