Green Gift Idea- Aquaterriums

I'm officially naming these 'Aquaterriums'...perfect for but it's great year round and unlike a bouquet of flowers, it will last and last.
These are Green in SO many ways! From recycled jars to found objects like driftwood and sea glass, you can use cuttings from your houseplants to make these low light, easy care gifts.
To see all my green creations go to: http://www.sowanddipity.com/green-gift-idea/
Use driftwood instead of a card
Use driftwood instead of a card
Found objects like sea glass and shells
Found objects like sea glass and shells
Recycle jars and attach a message in a little bottle
Wine bottles work great and if you need a gift for a man, try putting a power word inscribed on a rock into the vase.
Sow and Dipity

• Sow and Dipity

@Christa V That vase with the power word was for me :) ! Whens the last time you bought flowers for a man...lol.....I simply wanted to show how these could be a great gift for a mans office without being too girly.

• Tamara K

What plants do you use?