30-Second No-Sew Bandana Pillow Cover

Today I wanted to share my little patriotic corner with you (please ignore the naked and very dirty windows – that sounds a little strange LOL). It’s all decked with budget finds, mostly from Target, but also from one of my favorite home decor sites, Decor Steals. If you follow me on Instagram (https://instagram.com/domesticheart/), I’ll be tagging a photo with all the sources for this patriotic vignette! If you don’t, you can follow me here for all the behind-the-scenes action.
I’m also sharing a very quick and simple tutorial for the bandana pillow cover I made for the holiday. It’s soooooo easy, you won’t believe it.
There are a lot of different ways to make your own pillow covers and the method I am sharing today is great for quick holiday decorating. This method wouldn’t work well for a year-round pillow, but for a holiday like July 4th, it’s perfect.
All you need to make this bandana pillow cover is two 20″ square bandanas and an 18″ square pillow. I grabbed these patriotic bandanas at Target’s dollar section and I’ve had the pillow for a long time.
I simply spread out one bandana, laid the pillow on it, then laid the 2nd bandana over it. Then I tied a knot in each corner of the bandana until the pillow was secured inside. I used two different bandanas for a two-sided pillow. That’s it!
I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial for a 30 second bandana pillow cover and found it useful. Have a very fun and safe 4th of July with your family and friends!
For more simple decor ideas, DIY furniture, and free printables, click the link below to head to my blog. :)

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Shelly@The Domestic Heart