Updating a Ceiling Fan With Spray Paint

I know that ceiling fans are a no-no for decorators, but y'all know that in real life people use them.
Ceiling fans follow me everywhere. We have had them in each and every house that we have owned. Sadly, in each house they were either not our style, or they were the white bottom of the price range fan ( see below) and we have had to change them out for something a bit nicer. I have spent hundreds of dollars just updating ceiling fans.
We have one in our bedroom that I decided to simply change up the white color with some spray paint.
Here is the original look:
My husband took the fan down and took it apart for me so that I could paint the pieces.
I just laid them all out on a sheet and lightly sprayed everything with a few layeres so that I didnt get any running or dripping.
I used Rust-Oleum with the trigger spray in Satin Nickel for the base and Espresso Brown for the blades.
It's a very small, easy change that freshened up the space and saved money.
Stop by the blog to read the whole post (link below)

30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Karen's Up on The Hill

• Ginger Walton

my fiend says i have to leave up to paint it not looking forward in that' its an all color one for kids room'

• Debra Palermo

This looks so good. I don't think I could do it.