Repurposed Vintage Jello Molds and Thrifted Candle Holders

When I found a few vintage jello molds at a garage sale I, kindof, knew what I wanted to do with them.
repurposed vintage jello molds and thrifted candle holders, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling
I paired the vintage jello molds with thrifted candle holders to create a fun set of farmhouse candle holders or display pieces.
I sanded, painted, distressed and waxed the wood candle holders.
Then I found and marked the center of each tin and drilled a small hole in each one.
Then I attached the tins to the bases using long wood screws.
I love the combination of the patina on the tins and the shabby bases. I have more projects using thrifted candle holders and more project using jello molds on my blog. You can click the link below to check them out.
Adina Johnson @ Simply Country Life