**Update** on Decorative Bark Mulch

When I walked to the mailbox this morning I noticed that the bulbs are starting to peek through the ground and I realized that I should update the status of the Decorative Bark Mulch design I did back in October.
Through winds, rains, snow cover and winter storms....it's been 4 months since I laid this design down and even though it has been somewhat weathered ...it still endures.
Funny enough, the
Freshly laid Decorative Bark Mulch
Freshly laid Decorative Bark Mulch
4 months later through winter storms, snow cover and rain...still looking great.
The only thing that will destroy this design is something that will replace it with even more beauty!
Bulbs are coming up!
Bulbs are coming up!
Sow and Dipity

• Lori

any chance of getting another up date on your flower beds??

• Catherine Smith

Thank you for sharing, love looking at such a creative set up. Job well done ^-^