Give Your Veggies a Real Bed

It's a popular idea to use an old metal bed frame to create a garden bed, and this one is particularly well done.
I saw this garden on a local tour and fell in love with all of the creative ideas.
repurposed bed frame to garden bed, flowers, gardening, raised garden beds, repurposing upcycling
Using an old metal headboard and footboard, you can make the length of the planting area any size you like.
This garden is filled with herb and veggies, plus some annual flowers like these nasturtium for pops of colour.
Here's a look at all of the plants. The gardener added a side table to complete the bedroom theme. Sweet!
To keep the bedposts secure, you may need to set rebar in the ground and place the posts over it.
Here's one more look at the side table, complete with rosemary growing in the drawer.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. There's more pictures on my blog as well as many more creative DIY garden project ideas for your garden.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa